birding-aus

*Virus* & "talk of the devil :^D"

To: Tony Russell <>
Subject: *Virus* & "talk of the devil :^D"
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:19:25 -0800 (PST)
G'day cobber and cobberette's,

I just got an email this second from you Tony? well it
says it is? but I know it's not, and guess what? it's
48K in size? I've set my email base up so that ALL
emails over 9K in size go straight to another folder
where all my adverts go. Over 9K for an email is to
much to read anyway. What did our Sgt. tell us, keep
it short stupid :^D

I then delete, trash, and mt the trash bin to get rid
of the lot.

Okay, hope this helps you tones and udders.

Cricket starts soon, Leighton in front, mad neighbour
making me cough with his illegal burning off.

Ooroo fernow,
JAG der coffin Whag.
Tony Russell <> wrote:

Ah so, of corrus Ned, I'sm shoulda have finked of dat
too.
Tarsie.

No sweats stop worrying many know now what's going on
and why? looks like the first sender of these was a
pakistani? unusual ;-| eh?????