birding-aus

Wyperfeld Trip

To: <>
Subject: Wyperfeld Trip
From: "Paul Rose" <>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:10:09 +1100
Hello all,

I am driving to Wyperfeld tonight to spend two days birding the park.
I will be working in part from Tim Dolby's excellent account of what he saw when he was there several weeks ago.  With about 20 or so species on my hitlist and with one species to go to hit 300 in Australia (Painted Snipe was 299 !) I am wondering what number 300 will be.  It's been an exciting two years now in Oz and with all of my birding having been in Victoria, bar one quick trip to Brisbane and back, I'm fair pleased so far with what I've been fortunate enough to see.
If anyone has a chance to throw some last minute helpful hints my way this afternoon before I head out that would be most appreciated.  Otherwise, talk to you all when I return.

Cheers,

Paul