birding-aus

Oz Mammal info needed .....

To: "Penn Gwynne" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Oz Mammal info needed .....
From: "Anne & Roger Green" <>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:01:26 +1030
Hi Penn.
Send them to South Aus, the home of the Southern Hairy Nosed Wombat! (We've
got a paddock full of their burrows across the road from our front gate.)
Also,  check out the Earth Sanctuaries web sites. In particular, Yookamurra
(Murray Mallee) and Warrawong (not too far from Adelaide) are excellent for
rare and endangered mammals roaming unrestricted in a natural bush
environment.
Theres a link to them on http://www.riverland.net.au/~atriplex
Cheers
Anne
Atriplex Services: "Working With Nature" Environmental Consultants,
Growers of native Australian plants, educators.
Visit our Native Plant Nursery at "Fiddlers' Green"
Blanchetown Road, Morgan, South Australia.