birding-aus

Field guide advice

To: "" <>
Subject: Field guide advice
From: Meliza Malherbe <>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:16:46 +0100
My husband and I are immigrating to Australia next year, and we are starting
off our life in Australia with a 4 month trip around Australia, to get
familiar with your country and especially your birds.  We have found the
names of four Australian field guides on the Ausbird website, and would like
advice as to which one would be the best to purchase, and also where we can
get hold of a copy.  We are living in London at the moment and would like to
get a guide and start planning our trip as soon as possible.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Meliza

Meliza Malherbe | Group Financial Controller |RTS Networks Group plc  | +44
(0) 207 749 5099 |