birding-aus

Re: Bird Atlas

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Re: Bird Atlas
From: "Terry Pacey" <>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:21:43 +1000
I would like to thank all those who took the time to answer my call for
help.  I intended to answer everyone individually but there were too many.

I have tried all the suggestions (none were rude) that were supplied except
Paul Taylor's alternative to the Bigpond Launchpad which I will try when I
have more time.  This may enable me to use Netscape as my default browser
(impossible with the standard launchpad).  Nothing has worked.  IE5 still
will not show the maps even though Netscape does.

Is there anyone out there in Birding-aus Land who is a client of Bigpond
(Bigpong?) Cable who has also met this problem and if they have, have they
found a way around it?  As I said, it is not critical as I can always load
up Netscape but it IS a b........ nuisance.

Terry Pacey
27°57'02"S  153°24'12"E
Gold Coast
SE Qld