birding-aus

WA trip as an attached document.

To: <>
Subject: WA trip as an attached document.
From: "Lynn Jenkin" <>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 17:21:32 +1000
Hi all

It appears my attachment will not go through the screening process of
birding-Aus which is fair enough. If anyone is interested in receiving my
trip report from Broome and the Kimberley's , please e-mail me privately. As
I said in the previous e-mail , we are running the current version of Norton
antiviral software so there should be no problems in receiving a word
document. I will do Part 2 of the trip ( Perth and the south west) through
the normal channels. I just find it easier to type the report as a word
document because I can work on it over a period of time, saving it as I go.

Cheers

Dick Jenkin
DUNGOG