birding-aus

Black-eared Miner volunteers

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Black-eared Miner volunteers
From: "Doug Holly" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:55:39 +0930
G'day All,
Remember Rebecca Boulten's plea for volunteers for BEMs 13/07/01....well this morning I climbed out of bed at 3.15am and later met up with Rebecca and others and we netted 20 adult BEMs and took two fledgelings, they will be released in the Sunset Country tomorrow and if the results are as good as last year, another colony of BEMs have moved to Victoria to hopefully assure the survival of the species.
Doug Holly