birding-aus

Grey Shrike Thrush

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Grey Shrike Thrush
From: "Trevor Hampel" <>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:45:19 +0930
We have a pair of Grey Shrike Thrush nesting in our garden at present.

The nest with 2 young is actually inside a 5 inch garden pot inside a garden shed.

The adults enter via a small gap over the door.

This must be a really cosy and dry place to raise one's family considering all the wild wind and heavy rain we've had in the last week or two.

Trevor Hampel
Murray Bridge
South Australia