birding-aus

Ewe carn't *B*

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Ewe carn't *B*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Okay what would it take for me too keep quiet about
this? you know how many members you have? :^D

But then the message spread from them could be
hahahahahaha

Sings:
"Happy Bird-day to ewe,"
"Happy Bird-day two ewe,"
"Happy Bird-day Mr. Woodie fod,"
"Happy Bird-day to ewe,"

Not saying how many then eh? hahahaha Looks like
grumpy unca Tones don't want this very very ancient
bottle of jen ewe whine "Kentucky Bourbon" fully
imported and duty free dare I add.

Flat chat here sorry for this fast send to all :-]

Oooops :^D
Finally got to cut a straight line with my bird-day
pressie circular saw :-]

Eggy says the lotto ticket is your bird-day pressie
good luck :-]
Russell Woodford <>
wrote:

PS When was the big birthday?  Surely not the 29th?

That was my own "dard's" and we celebrated well.