birding-aus

NSW twitchathon

To: "birdingaus" <>
Subject: NSW twitchathon
From: "KEITH BRANDWOOD" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:52:09 +0100
Hi Steve/NSW Twitchathon'ers,B/ausers

The Grey Toilet Thrushes have a shortened their winning route of the last
few years by at least three hours this year, and fully expect to beat last
years total of 203, we also expect to have more than two pairs of eyes and
ears this year so you will need to be on your toes Steve.

Lets not forget the main reason is raising funds to save birds.I have
raised over $1800,00 since the twitchathon began, Im not blowng my own
trumpet but trying to encourage others to do the same by showing what is
possible. I raised most of mine from trade contacts I had in the swimming
pool industry, They got so used to being part of it every year they used to
contact me asking when it was taking place. I find you have to be bit
cheeky in a nice sort of way to get the best results,ie, ask them for $50
and you will more than likley get $50 or at least $20. best of luck.

keith

Tracking #: E1A0F184C448694E89E52BF8BB50824010AC5C47