birding-aus

Noisy Minor diet? and help please .....

Subject: Noisy Minor diet? and help please .....
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:28:00 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Everyone,

Looks like I'm attempting to raise three very young
noisy miners, ( Soldierbirds or Micky's ) anybody know
what is their favorite diet in the wild?

Would anyone like to name them .... no way Jose am I
thinking of sexing these guys I have problems with
their parents, so any three names of either of the
three persuasions will do.

I've also been strongly advised by more then one
person on this list to get (2) bird paintings insured?
can I get verification on their authenticity? and how
do I get them valued? if they are authentic?

I don't want to travel to far if possible with them?
Is it possible to get a close figure from the
internet?

Are all John Gould's bird art works listed somewhere?

John A. Gamblin