birding-aus

Coming to Melbourne This Weekend

To: <>
Subject: Coming to Melbourne This Weekend
From: "Vella" <>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:04:02 -0700
I will be arriving this Saturday morning (25th August) in Melbourne and was wondering if anyone would be willing to show me around birding for any of the 2 days of this weekend (Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th August and will be free on both days). I know this is very short notice, but the main purpose is to attend work the following week. I would like to see Orange-bellied Parrots, but if not possible, anybirding around Melbourne would do fine with me while I am down there. I will be staying at Flemington near the racecourse on the weekend.

Please either email me direct or give me a call on my mobile 0402 067 619.

TIA
Edwin Vella