birding-aus

Osprey distribution (Vic.) water temps?

Subject: Osprey distribution (Vic.) water temps?
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:54:55 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Val, Mike, Martin and All,

If you put together the recent events and sightings
re: Southern Right Whales, very young Southern Right
Whale calf, rare birds visiting, both on land and at
sea.

Rather large shark sightings, etc etc is any study
other then my own being done on the what I believe to
be the occurence of rising water temps of Western Port
Bay?

Rainfall drops bay water temp rises?

John A. Gamblin
Waiting for the scoffing to go with my cuppa.