birding-aus

Fw: Ravenswood Road, Mingella. North Qld.

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Fw: Ravenswood Road, Mingella. North Qld.
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:41:58 +1000
G'day Jon

 Re Red-capped Robin.
1
Peter Briton wrote in Sunbird (Qld Ornithological Soc Inc) V 30, No 3, Dec 2000,  "Birds of Charters Towers",
"Single influx in 1985, coincident with both chats. Reeves Lake,3 on 4 Aug; single birds at four other sites on 15 May, 29 May and 11 Aug. Erratic in winter in other years when single males on 11 July 84 and 15 May 93

So your record is noteworthy !

2
Each year I see several in and around the Isa.

Regards, Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.

Jon wrote...