birding-aus

Correction *Oz stamps* red-faced Ooops

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Correction *Oz stamps* red-faced Ooops
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
G'day All again,

Hot on the heals of the very clever "Where was I* quiz
run by Harvey D. Perkins on the greatest email list on
planet earth, I thought about it for a while? and with
Ozpost less then a few hours away of the greatest
release of "Bird" stamps, well I think so anyway.

They are superb. Take a look at www.ozpost.com.au
===snip===

Please DON'T go there unless your looking to get
stumped? try www.auspost.com.au/stamps as from
tomorrow. I'm as Red Faced as an Eastern Rosella now,
sorry everyone. I bet the Tones is roaring with
laughter now.

JAG