birding-aus

Virus

To: "Birding Australia" <>
Subject: Virus
From: "Tommy Pedersen" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:44:21 +0200
Dear Trena and others.

I know Eddie Chapman (living in Norway) and can guarantee that it is not him that has sent out nude attachments with a virus.
But rather the virus taking control of his address book, and sending itself to everyone there.

I'll contact him and inform him of this unfortunate development.

Tommy

My website; Congo, Australia and Varanger Peninsula
http://home.online.no/~stingray/Index.htm

Tommy Pedersen
Havreveien 28
N-0680 Oslo, Norway