birding-aus

DANISH GREETING - Invitation to join PARROT DATA

To: "BIRDING AUS (E-mail)" <>
Subject: DANISH GREETING - Invitation to join PARROT DATA
From: "Peter Them" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:13:31 +0200
Dear All ;

Greeting from the hot but lovely sunny summer Denmark.

The aim of worldwide PARROT DATA is to collect and report data and news
about the PARROTS, and by this I will kindly invite you to visit - and
you are welcome to online register - the brand new PARROT DATA website:

                     www.parrotdata.com

As you already know, I have a very weak spot, and that is PARROTS.

I do what I can in my humble way to support the protections, being
made to save the parrots from extinction.

Some people - even birders - can not understand that I am so
interested in parrots. - They think I am mad and crazzy ... !

The simple true is: I adore parrots ...!

Parrots are very demonstrative and sociable birds. Some parrots
have special mixture of fear of the unknown but also a tremendous
curiosity. - Every day they start their communication system as
they have so much to tell each other. - Some parrots love to bicker
and quarrel. - There are considerable difference between individuals
in their temperament. - Other are perfect gentlemen. - Some are
naturally arrogant and utterly trusting and fearless. Some are
confident and extrovert willful and affectionate. - And in general
they all like great fun, often they are comical and playfull.
This strong individuality is a part of the parrots charme ... !
( Mayby I should had married one ! )

So it is worrying that more and more parrot species may heading
toward extinction in the wild.

To me parrots are a way of life, and PARROT DATA www.parrotdata.com
had become a vital importance part of my life with parrots.

I do hope also you will join me at the PARROT DATA and I will kindly
ask you to register at PARROT DATA www.parrotdata.com and please
help us starting up some great dicussion and chat concerning parrots.

Among other to exchanging knowledge and inspiration concerning parrots,
and to be updated about the parrots and the development in the parrot
world, and learn about the parrots fantastic and diversified world, and
in that way gain an insight into the parrots everyday life and their
habitats - and the parrots physical, social and cognitive environment
- for the benefit of the parrots and all of us involved in the parrot
life.

Got a question or comment about parrots - feel free to add your input at
the PARROT DATA - www.parrotdata.com  discussion forum.

You are most welcome to directly and online add your link at
the www.parrotdata.com

You are also welcome to forward news concerning parrots or related to
parrots ...

Remember at PARROT DATA you're flocking with friends ... !

Best wishes, Peter

Peter H. Them, PARROT DATA, DK-Denmark,