birding-aus

Musk Duck

Subject: Musk Duck
From: Bob Sothman <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:46:02 +0930
Morgan Lagoon also had at least 15 Darter last Sunday.  This is by far the
most Darter I have seen in SA at any one spot.

A few km West of Morgan (34 02 62  139 38 34 where I reported Black & Pied
honeyeaters in Oct 99) continues to be a reliable spot to see Redthroat.
Some, but not all, of the Eremophlia are in heavy bud so it could be worth
checking out the area  in 4 - 6 weeks for honeyeaters.

Bob Sothman
Adelaide