birding-aus

birds of Bangladesh, India

Subject: birds of Bangladesh, India
From: Brent Stephenson <>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:23:04 +1200 (NZST)
Hi Bob and Birding-Ausers,

Just checked out the lists for Victoria, Australia and
New Zealand.  They are fairly accurate, with a few
species haveing been missed off.  However, towards the
end of each list completely ridiculous species start
to occur....

For example the New Zealand list includes such things
as

Black Butcherbird
Mangrove Fantail
Nuthatch Vanga
Grey-winged Blackbird
Redwing
Rosy Starling
Bali Myna
Hill Swallow
Santa Cruz White-eye
Little Grassbird
Wood Lark
Saxaul Sparrow
Paddyfield Pipit
Mongolian Accentor
Olive Warbler
Golden-winged Grosbeak
Antillean Siskin
Hoary Redpoll
Slaty Bunting
Chestnut-breasted Bunting

There seems to have been some sort of error involved
in the transfer of the lists from a database to the
site.

I would therefore use any of the lists with a little
caution.

Cheers
Brent

Denise,