birding-aus

Letting you think clever ......

To: adrianm <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Letting you think clever ......
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
That's great Adrian then think clever and try to find
some good lengths of fallen tree bark, wrap the bark
around as many nest boxes as you can, a bit like army
camouflage netting over a tank, as many as you can
that is, without going out and bark stripping local
trees please.

You can easily set yourself up then to cutting back on
the amount of paint used!!

A Double weather protection nest box, okay?

Don't go flapping around your uni trying to imitate
them but think "Superb Parrot" what they eat how they
eat, more info later today from me if I get time.
Still fighting this stupid "Cat" issue down here. How
can an Australian State Government be so insensitive?
to dream about mass slaughter of my pen gwynne's
without even thinkinbg about how much mainland Oz has
spent on them?

Take Care my friend,

:^D gee we've got a "Superb" Dad on the list eh?
giggle. I bet you never thought you'd have this many
children eh :-]

5 parcels just posted out to may on this list.

John.

adrianm <> wrote:

Hi John,

The boxes are going to be placed in 3 different kinds
of tree - so in amongst trees.

BEAUTY !!!!!!!

Yes, that is my mailing address below

Many thanks for your help.