birding-aus

Recent trip into northern SA, NT, and WA

To: "birds" <>
Subject: Recent trip into northern SA, NT, and WA
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 09:27:05 +0930
Mornin' all, some of you may be interested in seeing a 278 species trip list
for the above areas. There are some fairly difficult birds on the list and
I'm quite prepared to send the complete list to applicants privately ( can't
send attachments via birding-aus can we Russ). If then people would like
detailed info on exactly where we saw various birds of interest I'd be quite
happy to provide further info.  Just as a taster our lifers for the trip
were Black Grasswren, White-lined H/E, Grey H/E, Redshank, Zitting
Cisticola, Dusky Gerygone, Chestnut Rail, with other good birds being Rufous
Owl, Black Bittern, Slaty-backed Thornbill, Purple-crowned Fairy-wren,
Sandstone Shrike-thrush, Asian Dowitcher, Broad-billed SP, White-breasted
Whistler, lots of Gouldians, etc., etc.
Tony.
SA birding by 4WD
phone: 08 8337 5959