birding-aus

Re: A Forward

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Re: A Forward
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
I've been asked to forward this on whilst Russell is
out watching the Eggy's Magpies :^D
Penn Gwynne <> wrote:

G'day Everyone,

Dad said I had to peck out a nice letter to all you
wonderful and kind hearted people out there who have
knitted for me and my all friends those very warm and
cute penguin suits to say thank you.

"Bless each and every one of you"

They really do such a good job for us when we get
caught up in that horrid sticky oily stuff. Dad
worries about this and asks is it only oil?, we all
hope so.

I have to tell you that my bruvver a bit of a real
larry~pen, has fallen in love with one of the ladies
at the rehab. centre, says no one else is to touch
him. She's got this very nice way of massaging him in
the dawn washing up liquidy water that he nearly falls
over
in the soap suds when she does it. He's JOY struck I
think.

Did Larry tell you? we got some AFL penguin suits,
seems strange to see a Penguin dressed as a wooly Swan
or a wooly Crow. But we all know what jokers you
humans are, and you can't really knock us down with a
feather, you were just kidding us eh?

Tickle us perhaps.

Well, again I say many thanks to all of you from all
of us, we do love you and now know you love us. Keep
them coming in and we don't mind wearing stars and
stripes.
I wonder if dad will let us stay up late tonight? to
watch TV? would be nice to float around on a Rafter

Bye Bye all,
Much Love,
Penny Gwynne