birding-aus

red centre

Subject: red centre
From: lorne <>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 09:17:28 +1000
Hello birdlovers... Lorne here...

Well, for those of you who care, my trip to The Philippines is off. The
Department of Foreign Affairs has advised against it because of Muslim
extremists and kidnapping, beheadings, bombings, rioting and general
political problems. You get that!

So now I'm driving to Uluru, Alice Springs etc., which should not have
any of these problems... let's hope...

I'm after these birds particularly. I have a bit of info already, but
can anyone help???

Rufous-crowned Emu-wren
Spinifexbird
four grasswrens (Grey, Eyrean, Dusky, Thick-billed)
Rufous Fieldwren
Grey Honeyeater
Western Bowerbird
Princess Parrot