birding-aus

URL's for Australian Birding Clubs and Associations

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: URL's for Australian Birding Clubs and Associations
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:19:55 +1000
g'day all,
Many thanks for the readers who advised corrections and additional URL's.

One day I hope to create a Web page of these and other links of interest to Birdo's
In the meantime I will publish them over a time period thru Birding-Aus.
Let me know if anyone has any priorities.

My category headings are:
ABC - Archives
ATLASSING
BANDING
BA RESERVES
BIBLIOGRAPHIES
BIOGRAPHIES
BIRDING CLUBS  and Associations - Australian
BIRDING CLUBS  and Associations and info - Overseas
BIRDING - New Zealand
BIRD IDENTIFICATION
BIRDLINES
BIRD SPECIES etc
BIRD LISTS (Australian)
BIRD TAXONOMY  and  ORNITHOLOGY
BOOK SUPPLIERS - Natural History
CHILDREN'S BIRD PAGES
COLLECTIVE NOUNS for Birds
ENVIRONMENT, CONSERVATION,  etc
ETHICS
FIELD GUIDES
FIELD NATURALIST CLUBS
GPS Info
HOME PAGES
HUMOUR, QUIZES, PUZZLES
LINKS - Australian
LINKS - Overseas
MISC
NATIONAL PARKS etc
NESTBOXES
NEW BIRDO INFORMATION
NEWSGROUPSNEWSGROUPS - Archives
NOT BIRDS BUT
OCEAN & SHORE BIRDS
OPTICAL
PHILATELIC STAMPS
PHOTO'S, VIDEO's, BIRD CALLS
SOFTWARE
STATE EMBLEMS - FAUNA
TOURIST OPERATORS (and places)
TRAVEL - Australia - Road Conditions & Weather
TRAVEL - Overseas
TRIP REPORTS
WILDLIFE CARING

Regards, Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.

Australasian Wader Studies Group
( Correction.. I had Australian)

Bird Observers Club of Australia home page
http://www.birdobservers.org.au/

SNAG (Southern NSW and ACT Group of Birds Australia)
www.users.bigpond.com/rosella63.  (Will be operating shortly)
http://web.one.net.au/~rosella/ (No longer valid because of collapse of One-Tel)

The Australian Bird Study Association
http://www.absa.asn.au/

The Australian Bird and Bat Banding Scheme
http://www.environment.gov.au/bg/abbbs/index.htm