birding-aus

Taking a break ...

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Taking a break ...
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 00:18:18 -0700 (PDT)
G'day All,

Whilst sat here now training with my good friend and
fellow birder Tony H, he informs me he was out late on
Sunday night about ten PM close to the Hastings jetty
when he noticed looking down and peering into our most
beautiful and pristine bay, under a pier light, was
thee most beautiful Nankeen Night Heron, a very rare
for Hastings visitor.

Next day he was lucky to be out sailing in Hastings
Bight when he noticed an adult Sea Eagle. The Sea
Eagle was flying around the Sandstone Island Bittern
wetlands area.

Hopethis helps those searching.

John and Tony, Eggy and Lee.

=====
7.5 million native birds were killed last year ....
10,000 Oztralians ( and two Yanks :^D )
Are now working to save them ...
You too can help, by donating to Birds Australia.