birding-aus

Toonpan , North Qld.

To: "Birding Aus" <>, "Marleen Acton" <>
Subject: Toonpan , North Qld.
From: "Bill Jolly" <>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 12:33:55 +1000

Hi Marleen

Thanks for the posting about Toonpan – sounds a great spot!

We get up that way sometimes, but I haven’t heard of Toonpan before.

I wonder if you’d like to tell us a bit more about it - habitat-wise, size etc (and where it is, how to get there next time we’re up north) – all that sort of thing…

Thanks a lot

All the best

Bill Jolly

“Abberton”,

Lockyer Valley, Queensland.

Visit our website at http://www.abberton.org

Email:

Ph: (+61) 7 4697 6111  Fax: (+61) 7 4697 6056