birding-aus

birds in orchards

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: birds in orchards
From: "Cilla Kinross" <>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:46:16 +1000
The following is a request for informtion about birds and/or invertebrates
found in new plantings near orchards from Donna Windsor, who is part of a
different email group and now employed by Greening Australia.

If you could send your responses to me, I will collate them and forward the
summary to Donna and to the rest of the group.

Cilla Kinross

The query: