birding-aus

Canadian birders going to Australia

Subject: Canadian birders going to Australia
From: Jock MacKay <>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:06:29 -0500
Hello,

We are a couple of pretty keen birders who love Australia and its birds and
people. We will be returning for our third stay there in August for an
8-month sabbatical, starting with a month's holiday on the west coast, then
living in Brisbane for 6 months, and finally returning to Canada by way of
Tasmania for 1 week and New Zealand for 1-2 weeks. During that time, we hope
to go birding as often and as widely as possible and to make contact with
some birding clubs and birders.

If you have the time to offer us some specific suggestions re. birding clubs
in Brisbane, we'd be grateful.

Jock and Elizabeth MacKay