birding-aus

Pied Oyster-catchers

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Pied Oyster-catchers
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 00:13:30 -0800 (PST)
We've been playing around with laptops around this
part of the world and I just got this from Tony on the
high seas? well sort off :-]>>>>

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:58:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Anfoknee Listen <>
To: John Gamblin <>

John,
Could you let all your friends know that on Tuesday
20th at low tide Hastings Bight I saw the following as
I sailed along the channel for @ 20 mins.

Swans: dozens
Royal spoonbills: approx 6
Small pied cormorants: 20
Pacific gulls & immature: 10
Egrets: 4
Pied oyster catchers: a group of 30 on the mud banks
Kind Regards: Tony

Please confirm.

P.S. Your machine has me bluffed,
Tony Harkin