birding-aus

Just wondering

To: "John Gamblin" <>, "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Just wondering
From: "Maralyn Watts" <>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:32:02 +1100
Hi John,
This is my first communication to Birding-Aust though I have enjoyed it
daily for months now. I won't let a day go by without checking to read the
varied and interesting information and comments.
Every day is a new learning experience for me. Not since my Gould League of
Bird Lover Days at school have I enjoyed such birding companionship.
I am now disabled and apart from enjoying a delightful variety of native
birds  which feed and nest in my beautiful quarter acre backyard filled with
native trees and bushes in the surburb of Eastwood in Sydney I now enjoy the
wonders from all parts of Australia and oversea which Birding-Aust brings to
me. Thank You a million times!
I for one would be very interested.
Maralyn Watts