birding-aus

Swifts near Pambula

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Swifts near Pambula
From: Barbara Jones <>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 11:45:07 +1100
I am in Pambula daily and always on the lookout (of course!) So far the Needletails have not been sighted by myself or reported by anyone of the Far South Coast Birdwatchers members.  Fork-tailed Swifts would be a real find for us so shall be keeping my eyes open even wider.
Barbara Jones

PS  Our team recorded 126 species in the laid back Champagne race of the NSW Twitchathon and missed many commonly seen birds, so watch out next year, we mean business. BJ