birding-aus

Re: Tuckfield Tea's bird album

To: "Ralph REID" <>, "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Re: Tuckfield Tea's bird album
From: "Philip A. Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 20:25:27 +1100
Hi Ralph,
Tuckfield's Tea is still operating, or were a year or two ago. Their office is in Yarra Street, South Yarra (Melbourne) and they will swap cards. I have the first four albums complete and nearly the fifth. I think the albums date much more recent than the 1950s. There are 96 cards per album but note that card no. 188 is wrong (allegedly it is a Pacific Gull but certainly is not). I have been collecting them for about 30 years, a bit of difficult as I don't drink tea (or coffee, etc).
Philip