birding-aus

Thank goodness for music :^]

To: John Gamblin <>
Subject: Thank goodness for music :^]
From: Mark Kliene <>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:46:54 +1100
Sir,
You are obviously under the impression that you are amusing.
This is not the case, as my forebears once said " blessed be the man
with one toe,than two men in a bucket of broth", whatever ails thee
brother, best be kept to thyself. Take note of my kind word of
indignation, and go forth into the land known only as "Bracketcreep",and
join the villagers with their wet sacks and bells a'jinglin!

Kind Regards,

Brother Lupin and Tobias.
"The estuary of contemplation".