birding-aus

Re: Sponsoring my Iron Range trip.

Subject: Re: Sponsoring my Iron Range trip.
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:39:59 +0930
Subject: Sponsoring my Iron Range trip.

In response to my idea of getting people to sponsor me for 5 or 10c per species I now have fourteen generous people to thank. This is a much better response than I had anticipated and I will keep you all informed of the tally when I get home ca 20th Nov.
However, I'm not going until this Thursday am, so that gives any intending but not yet registered folk about 36 hrs in which to put your name on the list. Pledges so far are about 50 / 50 for 5 or 10 cents, but anything you can manage would be great.

The original message was: