birding-aus

Little Bittern\Bushhen

To: <>
Subject: Little Bittern\Bushhen
From: "Robert Berry" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:22:08 +1000

Bill wrote ...

As well as 110 species....my list was 50 in an hour including tons of Little Lorrikeets.I was with my bricklayer who is not a birdwatcher and I reckon he might get hooked!!  Funny thing too with the Uni students;when I was talking about these great birds,they said they were only interested in Moorhens at the moment!
All the best and thankyou to the Birding-Ausers for there directions
   Bill

And you'd better hope that when your bricklayer is builing your house that's what he keeps his mind on, eh.

Cheers

Bob Berry.