birding-aus

Scientific names

To: "Birding Australia" <>, "S A Bird Net" <>
Subject: Scientific names
From: "baldcoot" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:12:37 +0200
M^re almal
Came across the following names recently in a trip report for which I deleted before doing my "Birdwatching" thing.  Could anyone please give me the scientific names of some or all of the following 13 species?  any help much appreciated :-) .

Fiery-browed Starling
Grosbeak Starling
Short-tailed Starling
Great-billed Kingfisher
Greater Sulawesi Honeyeater
Lesser Sulawesi Honeyeater
Large Sulawesi Hanging-parrot
Small Sulawesi Hanging-parrot
Silver-tipped Imperial Pigeon
Sulawesi Black Pigeon
Streak-headed Dark-eye
Sulawesi Triller
Yellow-flanked Whistler
Cheers & thks

Dave

Dave Brown
Port Elizabeth                  South Africa