birding-aus

"Gleek fliday quiz"

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: "Gleek fliday quiz"
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
Well it's the 13th right and this keyboard is playing
up? all my R's are little l's :-]

Okay, six of my very best:

1. What is the diet of the younger Dickcissel?
(Spiza Americana Gmelin)

2. What is the colour and size of the Dickcissel eggs?

3. What are the main materials used in the Dickcissel
nest construction?

4. What is the best description for the shape of a
Weebill (Smicrornis Brevirostris) nest?

5. What is the Weebill nest made of?

6. At what height would you find a Weebill nest?

Gee I can hear those USA and OZ bird book pages
already
:-] have a great day everyone, gee these dark cherries
are very tasty Tones and Col .... pttting .......

JAG

=====
Oh the banded stilts have asked me out to tea,
But I don't know how to get there no sirree,
No sirree, ptting