birding-aus

Reqest for bird information, from a visitor.

Subject: Reqest for bird information, from a visitor.
From: Julian & Fay Bielewicz <>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:05:23 +1000
Folks:

Received the following request for help from a Dutch birder planing to visit
Australia at the end of October 2000.  Some of you may be in a better
position to help Ronald out from Sydney south.

Julian

>From: "Ronald Jansen" <>
>Subject: Reqest for bird information, from a visitor.

>Hello there,
>
>I'm Ronald Jansen from Holland (The Netherlands). I will visit Australia
together with my girlfriend in November of 2000 to do some birdwatching. I
hope that I can find people who can help me with some detail information
about difficult species and about detail information about the different
sides which we want to visit.

>Bellow I describe our rough schedule:
>
>We will arrive in Darwin on 30 0ktober 2000 in the morning. Around Darwin
we want to visit a view sides around the city, Kakadu NP and Katherine.

>On the 5th October we will fly to Alice on midday. Around Alice we want to
visit places like Ormiston Gorge NP, Kunoth well and Uluru NP.

>On the 10th October we fly from Uluru to Cairns. Here we will visit the
Botanical gardens, the Esplanade and we will go out to Michaelmas Cay for
one day. From Cairns we will visit the Atheron table lands (probably
Kingfisher park), Mission beach Townsville and Maybe Eungella on our drive
to Lammington NP. From Lammington we will drive to Brisbane.

>On the 20th October we fly from Brisbane to Sydney. From here we want to
visit the Blue Mountains, Glen Davis, maybe Royal NP and Barren Grounds. On
the 27th we will go on a Parleagic trip from Wolongong. The next days we
will drive to Whyperfield NP with probably stops at Leeton and maybe around
Deniliquin.

>From Whyperfield we will drive south to the Great Ocean Road and along this
road to Melborne. On the1th December we will finally fly back to Holland.

>I found your E-Mail address on the internet. I hope you can help me to find
some people who like to answer some of my questions about birds and
birdsides in Australia. If so please send my there names and E-mail addresses.