birding-aus

*Singing*

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: *Singing*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
Oh what a beautiful marnin,
Oh what a glorious day,
I've got this wonderful feeling,
Ritchies vouchers are heading my way,

There's this bright golden head down in Hastings,
Where loony posts he sends with his mailings,
The Pelicans are as high as an Elephants eye,
And Eagles are flying way up in his sky,
"Singalong" everyone!!!! giggle

Okay why am I so happy? well perhaps one reason is the
sponsorship and prizes I've just been told I have.
Richies/IGA have donated to the "Birding-Aus Quiz"
competition, as have "Holly Homes" ..... :-] along
with T shirts by the great Denise Goodfellow, liccle
liccle trees to be donated by Atreeplex thanks to Anne
and Rogie, and I think we have? perhaps some gifts
coming from a motoring accessory outlet chain?

Good eh!!!!!!

So I have to extract my ..... and run more
competitions
along the lines that were done about a year ago?

Hmmmmm it's nearly time for the five ring party eh?
so how about an Olympic birding quiz theme? I am
thinking of also making some birding book purchases
from myself to add as prizes? depends whether they are
$29.95 or $45.00's plus? hmmmmmm profit margins equal
human greed, but $15.00 per single book? tisk tisk
tisk.

Okay lets see what the team comes up with????????
they have had their "marnin caffiene dosage".

Okay this one is from Robert Victor and it is this.

Question:

Which Australian bird would win a diving depth
competition? what Robert is after is which Oz bird can
dive the deepest.

Good luck, first in, best dressed is the winner.

Gammo and Fletch.