birding-aus

1+2

To: birding <>
Subject: 1+2
From: Laurence Living <>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:05:21 +1000
Hi Lorne

You should find Song thrush in the Botanical Gradens...try thre native
garden section.

Purple crowned lorikeets are highly mobile as far as I know, so they follow
a trail of flowering eucys...you might try the airport carpark if there is
flowering there.....

Pink robins can be found in the Dandenong Ranges, not far out of town....try
the Wattle or Lyrebird tracks....also Kinglake National Park, but the best
views are in the Tara valley National Park.

Cheers

Laurie Living