birding-aus

birding-aus archives

To: "" <>
Subject: birding-aus archives
From: "Mike Tarburton" <>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 11:04:08 +1000
Chris and any others

yes I have had several unsuccessful attempts to access the archives in the
last few days.  I did get in once last week but even then they were so slow
at coming onto the screen that I do not think I will bother again.

2 mins later: .....Now I see Andrew replied to Chris only 15 mins after he
posted his e-mail, giving an explanation.. Thanks Andrew hope it works...

Mike

--
Dr Mike Tarburton
Biology