birding-aus

Bell Miners & Pied Currawongs

Subject: Bell Miners & Pied Currawongs
From: S Cooney <>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 12:07:45 +1000
Hi Birders,

I need some photos of Bell Miners and Pied Currawongs and was wondering if anybody in Melbourne knew where I might get the perfect shot. Neither of the birds are at all hard to find, but the arboreal nature of the Bell Miners make them a tricky target. Is anybody feeding or watering them at a bird bath?

I am beginning to run out of time so I hope someone can help.

Thanks in anticipation,

Stuart.
Stuart Cooney