birding-aus

Painted Button-quail

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Painted Button-quail
From: "Michael J Hunter" <>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 19:16:06 +1000
           Hi all.
           What a great morning. The sun was riz , I wondered where the
birdies iz.
           There waz twentyfive Black-fronted Dotterel on a mudbank in Pitt
Town Lagoon, a pair of Painted Button-quail at Mitchell Park, the Fairy
Martins have returned to their nests under our eaves at Mulgoa, and a
Horsefield's Bronze-Cuckoo upset the backyard blue wrens terribly by calling
from the creek.
                                Happy daze.
                                                Michael

12:49
Subject: First cuckoo return at Hamilton

> G'day all
>
> A Horsfield's Bronze-Cuckoo was calling near my house in Hamilton (sw
Victoria)