birding-aus

RFI Cape York

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: RFI Cape York
From: "Kevin and Lana" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:40:28 +0700
Hi to you all

We are going on a trip to Cape York, starting in late August or early September and I would be interested in any information/advice.  I do have one general travel book on the Cape and two of our group were there in the last two years so I am particularly looking for information about relatively recent sightings and your favourite places.

As we are in travel mode I am no longer subscribing.  Any responses should be sent to the address below.  Normally I attempt to read my emails whenever I can - usually about once each week - but I have good daily access and printing capacity until 23 July so responses before then would be appreciated.

Thanks

Barry McLean