birding-aus

Superb Parrots in NSW

To: "Allan Morris" <>, "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Superb Parrots in NSW
From: "Philip A. Veerman" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:58:58 +1000
Thanks Allan,
That is a great contribution to this chat line. Clear, relevant, precise, detailed and with backing evidence with a touch of the personal insight.
By the way, I hope he is right, it would be great to show these truly superb birds are increasing. There has been conservation efforts directed to this species and some of the local towns have "Superb Parrot country" signs all about the place.

Philip