birding-aus

Steve Clark's Dunkeld Bird

To: "" <>
Subject: Steve Clark's Dunkeld Bird
From: "Moverley, John" <>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:05:17 +1000

With regards to the Dunkeld bird, that Steve Clark said may have been forwarded to Museum Victoria. I have been told no specimen has arived at the museum (8/2/00) (I work in the marine invertibrates so am a bit isolated from birds).

If I hear of anything I will pass it on.

The museum did recover a large number of very good seabird specimens from the Point Lonsdale beaches last week after the rough weather.

John Moverley