birding-aus

THE BIG CHILL FACTOR

To: <>
Subject: THE BIG CHILL FACTOR
From: "Janice G Jenkin" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:32:46 +1000

Dear Seabirders,

SOSSA IS PLANNING A RESEARCH TRIP THIS SATURDAY JUNE 10TH.

TO REPLACE THE BIG CHILL TRIP WHICH WAS CANCELLED DUE TO 5 METRE SWELLS AND ROUGH CONDITIONS.

We will once again attempt to capture and band as many albatrosses and petrels as possible as part of our ongoing studies into the seabirds of our region.  This is an opportunity to see seabirds up close in the hand or in the case of the albatrosses, in the arms.  By supporting these research trips you are also supporting SOSSA which is a non funded, non government organisation.

All those interested or the disappointed friends that were coming or wanted to come,  you have another chance to try your luck.

Please contact us.

Cheers

Lindsay

SOSSA  "Wildlife Research" H.Q - Wollongong
Southern Oceans Seabird Study Association Inc.
P.O. Box 142, Unanderra NSW Australia 2526

Lindsay E. Smith & Janice G. Jenkin-Smith

Janice G. Jenkin.JP.,CMCA. Civil Marriage Celebrant
P.O. Box 142, Unanderra NSW Australia 2526

Phone +61 (02) 4271 6004
Fax   +61 (02) 4272 4626
Mobile 0418 603 007
Email: