birding-aus

Fw: Re:Possible pelagic trip this sat

To: <>, <>
Subject: Fw: Re:Possible pelagic trip this sat
From: "Vella" <>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:57:55 -0000
To all

Captain Carl from Wollongong is wondering if anyone is interested in comming along for a pelagic this Saturday. There is a good chance for some good birds especially with the winds changing from westerlies to southerlies as what happenned before our string of rarities last year!!!

Tony, Phil or Pete, will you be looking after the bookings? I am not sure if I will be able to make it (even though I would love too).

cheers!

Edwin