birding-aus

Major Update: "Birding the Americas" Trip Report Site

Subject: Major Update: "Birding the Americas" Trip Report Site
From: (Blake Maybank)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 07:46:53 -0300
Re: BIRDING THE AMERICAS: Trip Report & Trip Planning Repository

I have completed yet another major addition to the site (the URL is at the
end of this message).   I've added the following:

United States:
        California - 67 (sixty-seven) reports
        Multi-State Trips - 7 reports, cross-linked to all states involved (many
of which, such as
        Texas
and Florida, are otherwise still incomplete.

In addition, I've continued the task of assembling Trip Planning Resource
Pages for provinces, states, and countries.  I've added:

        Ontario (Canada)

Note: at present, all links to Canada's National Parks are down, an ominous
(and unexplained) incident.  The difficulty is at their end.

Work continues on states not yet completed.  And I will continue preparing
Trip Planning Resource Pages.   Patience, as ever, is requested.

As always, I solicit information regarding oversights and errors, and
welcome your suggestions and criticisms.

Good Birding,

Blake Maybank

White's Lake, Nova Scotia
CANADA

BIRDING THE AMERICAS: Trip Report & Trip Planning Repository
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/ns/maybank/Trips.htm