birding-aus

Looking for 150!

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Looking for 150!
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:32:47 -0700 (PDT)
They left Victoria about two month ago,
These kids with a dream of desert and snow,
Onward they trek around our Oz edge,
Happy with the young, they see, that fledge,
He's an old Air bird from the USA,
She's his lass with a beaut sweet way,
Onward and Onward further they go,
To break their record wouldn't you know,
Onward and Onward follow your dream,
Take the wombatmobile to places it's not seen.

Hi all, just got this from the advance party and all
seems healthy around Nyngan, so I forward it on to you
all, have a great day as I go home with my pelican
bruises.